Today Lenovo are one of the best laptop manufacturers. When it comes to portability and and ease of use, ThinkPad series have a great selection of models, especially for college students.
Lenovo ThinkPad X130e Reivew
At some point, Lenovo ThinkPad X130e are made especially for students. This model has two options – AMD and Intel processor, plus, it is possible to be configured.
Some people may say that this laptop is not ideal for anything, but some others may find the advantages in it. Such a lightweight model can be used everywhere – from working (business and studying) to entertainment use (gaming and watching movies).
Let’s take a look at the specifications of this model:
- 2nd generation AMD Dual Core E-450 or 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3. In our opinion, the version with Intel processor is better than the AMD one.
- Comes with Genuine Windows® 7 Professional, which is a huge bonus.
- Weights 3.9 pounds (equal to 1.76kg.).
- Battery can stand up to 8 hours (maybe more, depends on the working stress).
- Small 11.6″ HD LED display. Another great thing is that the native resolution of this model is 1366×768.
- Up to 8GB DIMM RAM (configurable).
- Up to 500GB of HDD (configurable).
Lenovo ThinkPad X130e Unboxing
Introducing the ThinkPad X130e, a laptop designed for schools, that makes worries about rigorous use and repair costs a thing of the past. The rugged laptop enables technology-based education powered by Intel® CoreTMi3 processors, making learning more engaging.